I’m glad to have TWO collections out in 2018, and will be on the road talking about them, and about my plans for continuing The Marketplace series. Here’s where you can find me:
- February 15-17, 2019: Fetish Flea in Providence, Rhode Island. I’ll be presenting a new workshop: “Never Too Short for a Storm Trouper: Role Playing, Geek Style,” and bringing back a favorite: “Service With a Smile.”
- April 5-7, 2019: Heliosphere in Tarrytown, NY, where I am one of the Guests of Honor. This is fast becoming one of my favorite cons, and I hope you’ll join me there!
- May 3-5, 2019: Olympus Leather in Augusta, GA.
- May 18, 2019 Shop & Play, Baltimore Playhouse, MD. I’m teaching “”Put The Porn Down: Finding Erotic and Relationship Inspiration in Geekdom,” and selling books of course.
- August 2019: I’m planning to return to Worldcon.
I hope to see you while I’m on the road!